Robert De Niro is an iconic actor and filmmaker who has impacted the entertainment industry. His impressive career spanning over five decades has earned him numerous accolades, including two Academy Awards, a Golden Globe Award, and multiple nominations for his exceptional performances in various films.
As one of the most celebrated actors in Hollywood, it’s no surprise that many people are curious about Robert De Niro’s net worth. In this article, we’ll look closer at his wealth and explore how he accumulated such an impressive fortune throughout his illustrious career. Whether you’re a fan of De Niro’s work or just interested in learning more about celebrity finances, read on to discover Robert De Niro’s net worth.
This Article Include
- Robert De Niro Biography
- What Is Robert De Niro Net Worth?
- Robert De Niro Net Worth Growth
- Salaries & Income From Some Popular Movies
- Personal Life
- Business Ventures
- De Niro’s Tribeca Film Empire
- Awards & Honors
- Frequently Asked Questions
Robert De Niro Biography
|Real Name||Robert Anthony De Niro Jr.|
|Nick Name:||Robert De Niro|
|Birth Place:||Greenwich Village, New York, United States|
|Date Of Birth:||17 August 1943|
|Age:||79 years old|
|Height:||In Centimetres – 1.77 m
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 10″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 75 kg
In Pounds – 175 lbs
|Hair Colour:||Salt and Pepper|
|School:||Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts|
|Social media Accounts:|
|Kids/Children Name:||Drena De Niro, Raphael De Niro, Helen Grace De Niro, Elliot De Niro, Julian Henry De Niro, Aaron Kendrick De Niro|
|Net Worth:||$500 million|
What Is Robert De Niro Net Worth?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Robert de Niro’s net worth is $500 million. He has become a top-tier actor and one of the highest-paid figures in the film industry over time. In addition to his success on the big screen, he has also established himself as a successful businessman.
He co-founded the Nobu restaurant chain with Nobu Matsuhisa, which currently has more than 40 locations worldwide. He is also a co-owner of New York’s Greenwich Hotel. Therefore, his list of stores and businesses is extensive and well-positioned, earning him millions monthly.
|Name||Robert De Niro|
|Net Worth (2023)||$520 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$3 Million +|
|Yearly Income And Salary||$35 Million +|
Looking For More Insights Into The Wealth Of Successful Celebrities? Check Out These Posts For More Information.
- Leonardo Dicaprio Net Worth 2023
- Bonnie Wright Net Worth 2023: A Look At Harry Potter Star Wealth!
- Jake Bongiovi Net Worth 2023: How Rich Is Millie Bobby Brown Fiance
Robert De Niro Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$520 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$485 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$450 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$390 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$350 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$295 Million|
Salaries & Income From Some Popular Movies
Here, check out some of his salaries and income from his most famous movies:
- Taxi Driver — $35,000
- The Last Tycoon — $200,000
- Stone — $2.5 Million
- Sleepers — $6 Million
- Analyze This —$8 Million
- Ronin — $14 Million
- Meet the Parents — $13.5 Million
- The Score — $15 Million
- Showtime — $17.5 Million
- Analyze That — $20 Million
- Meet the Fockers —$20 Million
- Little Fockers — $20 Million
De Niro currently resides in New York, where he is dedicated to developing the TriBeca neighbourhood. He has invested time and money in The TriBeca film festival, TriBeca productions, and The TriBeca Grill.
He married Grace Hightower in 1997. A year later, the couple gave birth to Elliot. De Niro has a second son named Raphael from his first marriage to Dianne Abbott, in addition to Elliot. Drena, Abbott’s daughter from a previous relationship, was adopted by him. Additionally, he has twin sons conceived through in vitro fertilization by a surrogate mother. Robert filed for divorce in 1999, but he and his wife reconciled before separating permanently in 2018. Several paragraphs will elaborate on their divorce battle.
Robert De Niro and Nobu Matsuhisa co-founded the wildly successful Nobu restaurant chain. There are currently over 40 Nobu restaurants around the world. According to reports, the Nobu empire generates several hundred million dollars in annual revenue. Robert is also a co-owner of the New York hotel The Greenwich.
In 2017, Robert and Australian billionaire James Packer announced plans for a luxury resort called “Paradise Found” to be built on the island of Barbuda in the Eastern Caribbean.
De Niro’s Tribeca Film Empire
De Niro founded Tribeca Enterprises in 2003 with producer Jane Rosenthal and investor Craig Hatkoff. The company consists of a network of businesses, including the:
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Tribeca Film Festival International
- Tribeca Cinemas
- Tribeca Film, a distribution initiative
Awards & Honors
- 1993 – Venice Film Festival Career Golden Lion
- 1997 – Moscow International Film Festival Honorable Prize
- 1980- Academy Award – Best Actor-Raging Bull
- 2001 – Gotham Award Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2003 – AFI Life Achievement Award and tribute
- 2009 – Kennedy Center Honors
- 2011 – Golden Globe Cecil B. DeMille Award
- 2013 – Santa Barbara International Film Festival Kirk Douglas Award
- 2016 – Presidential Medal of Freedom
- 2017 – Film Society of Lincoln Center Gala Tribute
- 2019 – National Board of Review Icon Award
- 2020 – Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award
- In 1998, De Niro lobbied the U.S. Congress against President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
- De Niro joined the anti-fracking group Artists Against Fracking in 2012.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Robert De Niro’s net worth?
Robert De Niro has an estimated total net worth of $500 million.
How old is Robert De Niro?
Robert De Niro is currently 79 years old (17 August 1943).
What is Robert De Niro’s annual salary?
Robert De Niro’s estimated annual salary is $35 million.
What is Robert De Niro’s height?
Robert De Niro’s height is 1.77m (5′ 8″).
What is Robert De Niro’s wife’s name?
1997 saw the wedding of Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower.
I hope you like the article. To keep getting the freshest entertainment scoops, follow us on Facebook.