Who Is Anjum Fakih? Popular series like “Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani” and “Kundali Bhagya” on Zee TV made Anjum Fakih a household name in India. She has quickly become one of the most exciting newcomers to Hollywood’s television industry. She also appeared in Dil Hi Toh Hai and Naagin 5—two additional Ekta Kapoor shows. Ik Dafa Toh Mil was Anjum’s first music video. The reality shows Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 featured her as a cast member.
This Article Include
Anjum Fakih Wiki & Bio
On September 12, 1989, Anjum Fakih was born in Mumbai. She was born into a family of Muslims. She was from a Saudi Arabian family. Her parents are still alive, and she has a younger sister. Fakih graduated from Mumbai University. At the tender age of 19, she had already decided to pursue a career in the glamour business. Fakih began her professional life as a fashion model. The TV show.
|Real Name||Anjum Fakih|
|Profession||Actress & Model|
|Famous Role||Kundali Bhagya|
|Date of Birth||12 September 1989|
|Age(as in 2020)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Sultana Fakih
Father : Kamaluddin Fakih
Sister: Not Known
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Anjum Fakih Career Growth
Mahi Way gave her a break in the industry, and she soon became known as Bonita Ahluwalia. Chat House on MTV was where she first gained notoriety in fashion. Subsequently, she had guest-starring parts in programs like Time Quake and Tere Sheher Mein. Her breakout role in the 2017 season of Kundali Bhagya on Zed TV brought her widespread recognition. She portrayed Srishti Arora, a pivotal character on the show. She also won the Gold Awards and the Zed Rishtey Awards for her performance.
Would you like to know about some other reality show contestant?
- Bigg Boss Tamil S6 Contestant Sheriina Wiki
- Divi Vadthya Bigg Boss Telugu Contestant Wiki
- Bigg Boss Tamil S6 Contestant Sheriina Wiki
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 51 kg kg
in Pounds- 113 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-26-32|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||12 September 1989 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||30 years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||University of Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||TV: MTV Chat House (2015)|
|Family||Father: Kamaluddin Fakih
Mother: Sultana Fakih
|Hobbies||Cooking, Painting, Doing Poetry|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vishal Aditya Singh (Actor; Rumoured)
Kettan Singh (Comedian & Actor)
Anjum’s controversial photo of herself in skimpy attire during Ramadan went viral. She became a target of online harassment and a smear on the Muslim community’s reputation. Anjum later wrote a response to her critics, asking, “Do you know what is better than charity and fasting and prayer?”
Maintaining harmonious relationships amongst people, given that hostility and hatred is the root of all human suffering. In 2019, a video of Fakih lighting up became viral. Shraddha Arya, a TV actress, recorded the footage. There was a lot of backlash against Anjum after her behavior.
“Shraddha and I share a hot equation off-screen, and she uploaded the video in jest,” she remarked in reaction to the backlash. The goal was to avoid offending anyone. I accept full responsibility for all I have done. However, I do not advocate smoking and would never try to persuade anyone to start. On the occasion of Republic Day in 2019, Anjum shared a message on her social media account. The note incorrectly stated that it was the 68th Republic Day rather than the 70th. For her antics, she received trolling.
Some Other Interesting Facts About Anjum Fakih
- Anjum Fakih is a model and actress from India who appeared in Chat House (2015) on MTV. Hers has a very traditional family background.
- She explains that she wore a burqa from fourth grade until 2009 out of respect for her family but that she made the decision to live her life on her terms in 2010 and wear anything she wanted. I discarded all of my burqas and salwar kameez. Her parents urged her to leave the house after she told them she wanted to be a model.
- At 19, she uprooted her life to pursue a career in modeling and acting, and she never looked back. Without any financial backing from her parents, she moved to Mumbai using the money she had saved from babysitting and tutoring in Saudi Arabia.
- Elan Modelling Agency Pvt Ltd was where she got her start in the industry. She earned her to start acting with little parts on TV shows like “Aahat,” “MTV Chat House,” and “My Way.”
- She shot to fame after portraying the title character in Zed TV’s “Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani.” She has also made guest appearances on shows including “Time Machine,” “Tere Sheher Mein,” “Devanshi,” and “Kundali Bhagya.”
- Anjum claims that being tall has been the most significant disadvantage in her pursuit of leading parts.
- Anjum is a Ford Super Model, the highest honor in the modeling industry.
- She adores cats and has one named Ivy.
Discover the latest news and gossip from the Bollywood industry by following us on topmovierankings.com.